Real Estate Auction
3802 Beulah Rd Columbus, Oh 43224
May 29th Real Estate to sell at 6pm
Auction on Site @ 4pm
Sells at 6:PM Three bed bath and half home north of Columbus with great potential. First floor includes a living room, kitchen with eating space, and family room off the rear of the home. The second floor has a full bath and three bedrooms. Five steps down to the lower bonus room has a half bath and access to the one car attached garage. The partial basement houses the newer gas furnace and gas water heater. There is hardware flooring throughout the home under the current carpet. Great options for an investor, rehabber or home owner alike. No Buyers Premium.
Open House dates: May 9th and 23th 4:30-6pm
Terms: Successful buyer required 10% nonrefundable down payment day of sale with the balance on or before July 15, 2019. Property sells with owner confirmation day of sale. No Buyers Premium.
Personal Property sells at 4:PM 2 corner cupboards; 2 stack barrister book cases; buffet; china hutch; Wurlitzer organ; small blind door cupboard w/drawers at the bottom; kitchen table and chairs; small roll top desk; 5 pc bedroom suit; double bed; sofa table; rocking chair; glass front cupboard; bookshelf; 2 metal desks; metal kitchen cabinet; White hobnail, some marked Fenton; pink and green depression pieces; Camelot China; 2 oil lamps; spoon collection; Avon dishes; assorted glassware and nick knacks; old road maps; 2 White sewing machines; collection of thimbles; pots and pans; electrical appliances; everyday dishes; microwave; love seat; misc hand tools; vise; workmate; other items too numerous to mention. Terms Cash, check or credit card 3% buyer’s premium waived for cash or check.
Owner: Robert Tallman
Chip Carpenter Broker / Auctioneer 740 965 1208
Ryan Rogers Agent 614 893 3843
United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC
740-965-1208 | 614-206-1135
Owner: Robert and Monika Tallman
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pursuant to the pre-auction sale bills and applicable law, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REPLACE AND SUPERSEDE ALL PRIOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER WRITTEN, VERBAL, OR OTHERWISE. IT IS THE BIDDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By registering for this auction and placing a bid, bidder acknowledges that these terms and conditions have been disclosed to bidder, and bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Property sells with Seller confirmation day of sale.
1. Buyer to pay a Ten Percent (10%) of the accepted bid price as a NONREFUNDABLE down payment day of sale and upon execution of the purchase agreement, to be applied on the purchase price at closing, or retained by Seller if the closing does not occur. Balance of purchase price is due in cash at closing which shall occur on or before July, 15, 2019. Real estate taxes shall be prorated to the day of closing based upon the most recent available tax rate and valuation. Survey: A new survey will be provided by seller if necessary for transfer, otherwise a new survey will not be provided. The survey will be at the Sellers expense and any issues regarding the survey will be at the Seller’s discretion. Seller will pay for conveyance fee, owner’s policy of title insurance from Talon Title. Seller's portion of title agency closing fee not to exceed $300.00, and deed preparation only. Seller will pay no other closing costs. The owner’s policy of title insurance shall contain all standard exceptions, as listed in the title commitment. As owner’s title insurance is being provided, seller reserves the right to determine which form of deed (warranty, fiduciary etc) shall be used.
2. All real property and improvements are selling in their present “AS IS” condition with no warranties expressed or implied by Seller or Seller’s agent. No representations have been made by Seller or Seller’s agent with regard to fitness of the real property or improvements for a particular use or any particular Buyer’s development plans. It is Buyer’s responsibility to have any inspection Buyer desires completed prior to auction this includes environmental inspections buyer desires. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to pay for and obtain any and all due diligence inspections and inquiries as to feasibility of Buyer’s intended development plans prior to bidding. United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC, and all agents associated, represent only the Seller in this transaction. Successful Buyers shall sign an agency disclosure form acknowledging that United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC and its associated agents are working on behalf of the Seller.
3. All prospective Buyers who desire to participate in the auction must register the day of sale prior to bidding, and must then provide such personal information as requested by the auctioneer. Realtor cooperation is welcome; however, you must register your clients 48 hours prior to sale with an agency disclosure, show them the property and attend the auction. Co-Op commission is 2 % if registered less than 48 hours Co-Op commission is 1% No exceptions.
4. Seller has specifically reserved the right to have the auctioneer determine the minimum bid advancement that will be accepted from all bidders. The auctioneers will handle any disputes at the time of the auction and all decisions will be final. The auctioneer, the seller and/or the attorney for the seller reserve the right to demand satisfactory written evidence of the authority of an agent to enter a bid or to execute a purchase contract on behalf of another party. This auction may be subject to online, phone or proxy bidding.
5. Each successful bidder will be required to immediately execute the posted purchase contract, and deposit with the auctioneer the down payment described above. In case of conflict with these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in the signed contract control the transaction.
6. Please view the posted title commitment for any questions on easements, rights of way, leases etc. Any reports, disclosures, letters or other documents from third parties are deemed reliable but not guaranteed by seller nor United County Real Estate and Auction Services LLC.
7. Any personal property left on the grounds of the real estate as of the date of closing becomes the property of the buyer of the real estate. Buyer will assume all responsibility and costs associated with these items as of the date of closing.
8. All information contained in this brochure and all related material came from sources deemed reliable but are not warranted by seller or auctioneers. Announcements made day of sale shall take precedence over printed material.
United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC
BONDED – LICENSED BY THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE