Equestrain Property Real Estate Auction
& Personal Property Auction
Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
12793 Fancher Road, Westerville, OH 43081
Real Estate sells at 10:AM: Brick Ranch home built in 1967 having 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen w/eating space, formal living room, family room w/fireplace, enclosed porch, full basement w/bar and two car attached garage. The home 1684 Sq. Ft. hardwood floors, fuel oil heat and central air, onsite septic and well. (Delco water at the road) Real Estate taxes are $4,357 dollars per year. Property Highlights inc.: 30’x60’ pole barn w/partial concrete floor, 6 stall horse barn, tack room, concrete aisle and stalls w/mats with overhead hay storage and lean to, 4 stall horse barn w/tack room, heat, and fly control system, concrete aisle and stall w/mats. Vinyl, wood and woven wire fence paddocks. All of this situated on 5.4 acres. The home and buildings have some deferred maintenance, but the location is great. No Buyers Premium.
Weds. 5/22 from 4:00 - 6:00 PM and Sun., 6/9 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Real Estate Terms: Property sells in its present AS-IS condition any and all inspections must be completed prior to day of sale Successful buyer required 10% nonrefundable down payment day of sale balance by August 6, 2019. Property sells with owner confirmation day of sale.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Maple kit table w/6 chairs; maple china hutch; small corner cabinet; Grandfather Clock; telephone stand; curved glass china cabinet; cedar chest; Singer sewing mach; Maple 4pc bedroom suite; rocker; brass bed; kneehole desk; couch and love seat; lift chair; end tables; Samsung flat screen TV; coffee table; bookcases; Rugby Cast Iron cook stove; kneehole desk; costume jewelry; Stetson, Adam, Champ and Bailey hats; clear glass; Lefton and Bavarian China pieces; electrified gone with the wind lamp; Franciscan Ware dishes; assorted every day dishes, pots and pans; Maytag washer and dryer; Kenmore upright freezer; patio furniture; gun cabinet; TRACTORS AND EQUIPMENT: Ford 3000 tractor gas, 3pt hitch, 2800 hours; Cub Cadet 1027 mower; Cub Lo Boy 154 w/belly mower; 3pt equipment to inc.: 6’ King Kutter Finish mower, 6’ King Kutter rotary mower, slip scoop, 2-6’ blades, boom pole, Ford 3 bottom plow, Ford sickle bar mower; 9’ transport disc; yard roller; haragator; hay wagon; gas golf cart; TOOLS: Kennedy and Craftsman stacking tool chests; vise; Shopmaster scroll saw; ¾” sockets; stock rollers; ox and act torches; battery charger; Lincoln Ideal Arc SP200 wire welder; Lincoln AC 225 welder; Sanborn 5hp two stage upright compressor; Makita, Coleman and Onan generators; 20 ton press; air tools; Poulan 4hp elec chain saw; Homelite 190 chain saw; cement mixer; nuts and bolts and screws; Clarke sandblast cabinet; Snap On parts washer; yard sprayer; TRUCK | HORSE TRAILER | CAMPER | MOTORCYCLES: 2001 Ford F250 XLT Super Duty 4WD gas 92K miles; 2003 Sooner Revolution 4 Horse Slant Load w/dressing room heat and Air; 1994 Dutchman Classic goose neck camper been stored inside; 20’ Gooseneck equipment trailer tandem axle; 1983 Honda GL 650 Silver Wing 11,702 mi; Honda 250 Rebel 1,977 mi; Two parts bikes 250 Ninja and CBR R 600 both with a bill of sale. Horse related items: 3 saddles, bridles and misc tack, 12 gate round pen.
Terms: Cash, Check or Credit Card 3% buyer’s premium waived for Cash or Check. Food Available.
Owner Roger Lee and Teri L. Cherry
United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC
740-965-1208 | 614-206-1135
Owners: Roger Lee and Teri L. Cherry
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pursuant to the pre-auction sale bills and applicable law, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REPLACE AND SUPERSEDE ALL PRIOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER WRITTEN, VERBAL, OR OTHERWISE. IT IS THE BIDDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By registering for this auction and placing a bid, bidder acknowledges that these terms and conditions have been disclosed to bidder, and bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Property sells with owner confirmation day of sale.
1. Buyer to pay a Ten Percent (10%) of the accepted bid price as a NONREFUNDABLE down payment day of sale and upon execution of the purchase agreement, to be applied on the purchase price at closing, or retained by Seller if the closing does not occur. Balance of purchase price is due in cash at closing which shall occur on or before August 6, 2019. Real estate taxes shall be prorated to the day of closing based upon the most recent available tax rate and valuation. Survey: A new survey will be provided by seller if necessary for transfer, otherwise a new survey will not be provided. The survey will be at the Sellers expense and any issues regarding the survey will be at the Seller’s discretion. Seller will pay for conveyance fee, owner’s policy of title insurance from Olentangy Title 50 N. Sandusky St Delaware, Ohio 43015 Seller's portion of title agency closing fee not to exceed $300.00, and deed preparation only. Seller will pay no other closing costs. The owner’s policy of title insurance shall contain all standard exceptions, as listed in the title commitment. As owner’s title insurance is being provided, seller reserves the right to determine which form of deed (warranty, fiduciary etc) shall be used.
2. All real property and improvements are selling in their present “AS IS” condition with no warranties expressed or implied by Seller or Seller’s agent. No representations have been made by Seller or Seller’s agent with regard to fitness of the real property or improvements for a particular use or any particular Buyer’s development plans. It is Buyer’s responsibility to have any inspection Buyer desires completed prior to auction this includes environmental inspections buyer desires. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to pay for and obtain any and all due diligence inspections and inquiries as to feasibility of Buyer’s intended development plans prior to bidding. United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC, and all agents associated, represent only the Seller in this transaction. Successful Buyers shall sign an agency disclosure form acknowledging that United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC and its associated agents are working on behalf of the Seller.
3. All prospective Buyers who desire to participate in the auction must register the day of sale prior to bidding, and must then provide such personal information as requested by the auctioneer. Realtor cooperation is welcome; however, you must register your clients 48 hours prior to sale with an agency disclosure, show them the property and attend the auction. Co-Op commission is 2 % if registered less than 48 hours Co-Op commission is 1% No exceptions.
4. Seller has specifically reserved the right to have the auctioneer determine the minimum bid advancement that will be accepted from all bidders. The auctioneers will handle any disputes at the time of the auction and all decisions will be final. The auctioneer, the seller and/or the attorney for the seller reserve the right to demand satisfactory written evidence of the authority of an agent to enter a bid or to execute a purchase contract on behalf of another party. This auction may be subject to online, phone or proxy bidding.
5. Each successful bidder will be required to immediately execute the posted purchase contract, and deposit with the auctioneer the down payment described above. In case of conflict with these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in the signed contract control the transaction.
6. Please view the posted title commitment for any questions on easements, rights of way, leases etc. Any reports, disclosures, letters or other documents from third parties are deemed reliable but not guaranteed by seller nor United County Real Estate and Auction Services LLC.
7. Any personal property left on the grounds of the real estate as of the date of closing becomes the property of the buyer of the real estate. Buyer will assume all responsibility and costs associated with these items as of the date of closing.
8. All information contained in this brochure and all related material came from sources deemed reliable but are not warranted by seller or auctioneers. Announcements made day of sale shall take precedence over printed material.
United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC
BONDED – LICENSED BY THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE